A Cross-Border Coffee is an opportunity for one-to-one virtual industry advice or networking. Coffee participants are production and post-production people, based in a different country. A virtual meet-up lasts an hour and participants are drawn from the ScreenCraft Works community.
How could a Cross-Border Coffee help me?
· Help with integration into the industry for people who have relocated
· Advice about expanding your career internationally
· Help with a focussed career issue or problem
· Share knowledge and gain a new contact in the industry
· Hear different perspectives
Interested? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your role, country and what you’re seeking from a Cross-Border Coffee, to enable us to make the best match. To participate, you need to be a member of the ScreenCraft Works community – you can join (for free) here.
When we have found the right match for you, we will make an e-introduction, ready for you to arrange your (confidential) virtual coffee.
You are welcome to stay in touch with your coffee mate, if you both wish to.